Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gambar Kesayangan Hamba

This is my assignment to capture the image of Gunung Panti and Waterfall of Kota Tinggi, to be framed into a reasonable size and to besubmitted to Jabatan Perhutanan as a souvenier to the Menteri Besar and Pengarah.

After a few times of 'climbing' up and down their office, they have then decided....

******

What is so special about Gunung Panti? If you check out the above picture clearly, you will find out that somekind of chin (dagu) was formed at the top of that hill.

It does look like a damn big nipple to me.

My very initial intention was to capture this mountain/hill with the lighting of around 4.00-5.30 PM as the lighting was expected to be yellowish and mild, enough to light every inch of the picture that I'm going to capture. The sunset will face the hill from my side of capturing this photo.

When I arrived there at 2.30PM, the weather was bright but hrash thus the result was not as I desired. Rain poured all over me (thank god I managed to save all my gadgets) at around 3.45 and I waited, waited, waited and prayed so that the raining will stop soon.

At around 5.40PM, I was about to give up as I started to engine, the rain stopped and I happened to be able to capture this not so nice but very rare picture...

This very rare view of Gunung Panti of Kota Tinggi, Johor was captured after I've waited for almost 3.5 hours from 2.30PM to 6.00PM. Submitted.

Captured on November 16, 2006 at 6.05PM, ISO-100, F/32, 1.3s and 50mm focal length.

This picture of waterfall was captured on a bright daylight but wet! Submitted.

ISO-100, F/22, 1/5s, 25mm focal length

All image was polarized using a CPL.