Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Wedding of Efdza's.... Sister

When I first received the wedding invitation card, I was shocked as Efdza's name was written clearly there. I thought he's the one whose gonna get married. Actually, he was inviting, together with her mom. It was the wedding of his younger sister, Farrah. So on that 15 July, I went there, with my camera, intending to snap whatever picture that I possibly could.

As a good friend (one of the best in fact), I'd like to give those pictures I took as the wedding present for the sister. There's another photographer who kept asking me why am I there. As I told him I'm doing this for free he was shocked and everytime he glanced at my pictures, he will just smile or laughed slowly while rubbing his hand on my back. I didn't really get it but who cares.

This is actually my first attempt doing a studio-like picture. A picture with black background and the background was replaced with a scenery picture. Looked very amateur though but experimental techniques will always come with free stuffs don't you think?

1 comment:

LiLithFaiR said...

15 june ke july? :p