Thursday, July 5, 2007

Farah oh Farah, Kenapa Panjat Pokok, Macamana.....

Even though she got scolded by me everyday for every single little small mistake she did, it's because I love her so much. And today she got scolded again. I feel bad but it was just something that i've gotta do.

In doing things, especially new things, there's always something to experiment with. I'm the kind who had always victimized my siblings to become my experiment subject. I still remembered my first attempt to become a barber. I was badly scolded by my mom for doing my brother's hair till he had to be taken to the barber shop to repair his hairdo. Hahahaha. I can't stop laughing at my brother for what I've done!

And for my photography, Farah has always be my experiment subject.

This is the picture i took during our visit to Jakarta last year. I was still using my cybershot. She wanted pisang but I gave her ice cream instead. Hehehehe...

;iso-80, F/2.8, 1/40s, 5mm, Sony Cybershot

She always avoided my camera. This was a forced snap after my granma insisted her to sit still so that I can take her picture. Hehe....

;iso-1600, F/16, 1/40s, 35mm, shutter-priority, ev+1.0

Does this remind you of something? It looks horror to me. I don't know why. This reminds me of my scary dreams when I was having bad fever or something.

;iso-1600, F/3.5, 1/25s, 18mm, shutter-priority, ev+1.0

See see I told you. She said NO PICTURES!!! Blah blah blah! Pegi main jauh-jauh!

;iso-1600, F/5.6, 1/10s, 55mm, shutter-priority, ev+1.0

Sometimes, she just loves being in front of a camera. Happy moments after seeing her first nephew. She said, YES! At last there's someone I can bully... YEAH!

;iso-400, F/6.3, 1/60s, 200mm

She's already 9 but she still act like a small kid. I was already able to cook, washed my own shoes and throw out the trash everynight at the age of 9.

2 comments:

nina~syazna said...

so sweet la farah nih ...
abang izham, anak bongsu memang macam itu...

Kunci said...

sebijon mcm abang mongkey