Friday, January 18, 2008

Suatu petang di tepi jalan, Senawang

An evening in Senawang is a very soundful weather. Any kind of transportation will just ram their engine like no tomorrow and oftenly I was thinking that it will be good if I can have my Honda Civic around but it's just such a waste of time.

So one day, I decided to send my Nissan Frontier to a car wash by the roadside and get myself prepared with my camera. Wahlauwei. I can't believe my eyes.

Even a lorry have the guts to drag race with a MyVI. I stand just after the traffic light so I can see any vehicle accelerating.

That Satria Neo was finding its way after accelerating like mad and then being blocked with a logful lorry. Quite a breathetaking situation i was looking at.

Prang praaaaaaang! Like no one else is around! Remp It Loud!

Waaa uncle! You also ride your bike so fast. I was only able to capture you on my third frame. He took the corner from the other junction just like Randy Mamola!

Sape kata Nissan Frontier tak laju? Laju tu!

A real drag between a Satria and Wira, both Turbo'ed with kepish kepish sounds filling in the noise!

Aish.. Tengah laju2 tu boleh sempat lagi tengok saya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...kewl!!!

Ayue said...

gambar nissan frontier tu, Nutri Fertilizer tu syarikat tmpt adik saya kerja. And dia pun memang bawak frontier mcm tu. Tapi tak pasti yg drive tu dia atau orang lain huhuhu.