Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Model Photo Session

This is actually a delayed entry as these pictures were supposed to be posted long time ago. Bz meh....

The one with the blue shirt and sitting facing my camera is the Sifu, Mr. Noorsham (heheh I got it right this time). The model, Ema with that pink dress, and yes, she was being interviewed by Mr. Noorsham to make the photography session much livelier. Who expect the participants to be this enthusiastic? Well, I salute these people as most of them do shot not only nice but great photos!

;iso-100, F/4.5, 1/50s, 18mm, Manual

Is she pretty? Cute kah? Cute means ugly but adorable. She's not cutelah but maybe she's sweet. Still young (to me) as she's only 20. Staying not far from my house hehe.

Do u know why the F number and the focal length was zero? My lense was experiencing condensation and I have to manually focus. It cannot read the focal and the F number. Amazingly it still works quite well.

;iso-100, F/0, 1/50s, 0mm, Shutter-Priority

That was my idea to ask her to play with her hair.

;iso-100, F/4.5, 1/50s, 18mm, Manual

My favourite shot. I've been longing to get this kind of shot. The natural sunlight gives shining effect to the hair.

;iso-100, F/5, 1/40s, 59mm, Manual

No comments: